The long Winter is finally over and Spring is here! It’s the perfect time to clean out your home and re-organize your space. Apart from spring cleaning de-cluttering can help you create a fresh new space.
Maybe you are getting ready to sell your home and need to free up some space but want to keep your items? We can help! We offer indoor, heated and secured 8′ x 12′ storage units for just $69.95 per month!
You can keep all your treasures and still free up space in your home for an affordable price! Win / Win!
Happy Spring from Hanover Storage!
Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese system of governing spatial relationships within the home, reputed to aid the flow of energy in positive directions that will improve your finances, mood and generally your entire life. Here are 10 easy ways to incorporate Feng Shui into your home.
- Open the front door
- Clear the clutter
- Seek balance
- Bring the outdoors in
- Use mirrors wisely
- Stop runway Chi
- Make your bedroom restful
- Place family photos wisely
- Incorporate living plants
- Light up your space
For a more in-depth guide on how to Feng Shui click here
Hanover Storage and help you Feng Shui your home by storing your extra possessions in a secured, monitored, and heated facility. Let us help you achieve your Feng Shui goals!
Everyday can feel like the movie Ground Hog day in the winter time, when the snow seems to keep coming day in and day out, and its freezing. But fear not, it looks like an early Spring is in sight according to our Bruce County friend Wiarton Willie.
Never mind what Willie’s eastern counterpart Shubenacadie Sam has to say, we will go with Willie’s prediction and take an early spring.
You can get an early start on your Spring organizing, and Hanover Storage can help! We offer indoor, heated and secured 8’x12′ storage units for just $69.95 per month! Give us a call or send us an email to reserve your unit.
It’s that time of year again, when snow days are always looming over our heads. As a child you likely used to pray for snow days, but as an adult they are not as fun! Here are 5 things you can do on a snow day to keep yourself or your little ones occupied.
- Go tobogganing and warm up with hot chocolate and marshmallows or warm apple cider when you come in to thaw out. Wanna try making your own Hot Chocolate? Click here for a recipe.
- Build a blanket fort and watch your favorite movie. Grab all your cozy blankets and pillows and get creative, pop some popcorn, and have a cozy movie day.
- Make paper snowflakes from construction paper or regular printer paper. Decorate with whatever craft supplies you have on hand, crayons, markers, stamps or glitter glue. When finished tape them to the inside of your windows. You can find instructions here.
- Bake chocolate chip cookies. Many hands in the kitchen make light work, get your little ones to help you measure and mix. Then enjoy warm with either hot chocolate or warm milk with cinnamon. You can find a tasty recipe here
- Build a snowman! Channel your inner Elsa and make a snowman, is there anything better to do on a snow day?