Everyday can feel like the movie Ground Hog day in the winter time, when the snow seems to keep coming day in and day out, and its freezing. But fear not, it looks like an early Spring is in sight according to our Bruce County friend Wiarton Willie.
Never mind what Willie’s eastern counterpart Shubenacadie Sam has to say, we will go with Willie’s prediction and take an early spring.
You can get an early start on your Spring organizing, and Hanover Storage can help! We offer indoor, heated and secured 8’x12′ storage units for just $69.95 per month! Give us a call or send us an email to reserve your unit.
It’s that time of year again, when snow days are always looming over our heads. As a child you likely used to pray for snow days, but as an adult they are not as fun! Here are 5 things you can do on a snow day to keep yourself or your little ones occupied.
- Go tobogganing and warm up with hot chocolate and marshmallows or warm apple cider when you come in to thaw out. Wanna try making your own Hot Chocolate? Click here for a recipe.
- Build a blanket fort and watch your favorite movie. Grab all your cozy blankets and pillows and get creative, pop some popcorn, and have a cozy movie day.
- Make paper snowflakes from construction paper or regular printer paper. Decorate with whatever craft supplies you have on hand, crayons, markers, stamps or glitter glue. When finished tape them to the inside of your windows. You can find instructions here.
- Bake chocolate chip cookies. Many hands in the kitchen make light work, get your little ones to help you measure and mix. Then enjoy warm with either hot chocolate or warm milk with cinnamon. You can find a tasty recipe here
- Build a snowman! Channel your inner Elsa and make a snowman, is there anything better to do on a snow day?